We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
Liver Disease Community Liaison
|Please note: we accept applications only through Indeed|
Are you energized by the thought of networking, talking to people and building relationships? Are you fluent in Spanish? Do you have excellent communication and people skills?
Ruane Clinical Research is seeking a highly motivated, self-starter type who is interested to become a core member of our NASH (Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis) trials team as a Recruitment Specialist / Liver Disease Community Liaison.
MEANINGFUL WORK FROM DAY ONE
You will be doing work that is critical to the success of our operations. Your main role will be identifying potential partners (clinics, physicians) and potential trial candidates (patients) for our NASH clinical trials in Los Angeles.
WHAT IS NASH?
Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis is a “silent” disease that affects 16 million Americans. It is set to surpass hepatitis as the biggest reason for liver transplants by 2020. Among different racial and ethnic populations in the US, Hispanics (predominantly of Mexican origin) are at particular risk for NAFLD and NASH and tend to have a more aggressive disease course.
YOU KNOW THIS JOB IS FOR YOU IF:
- You would feel comfortable being the face of our company and representing us to the community and medical professionals
- If you have some experience in the medical / clinical research field
- You are precise and have great attention to detail
- You can easily manage and update Excel sheet databases
- You are a self-starter, pro-active and entrepreneurial
- You care to make a difference in the affected community
SOME OF YOUR TYPICAL DAILY TASKS:
- Identifying potential partners (medical providers, clinics, communities and organizations)
- Identifying and recruiting trial subjects
- Understanding protocols, educating and pre-screening prospective patients
- Reviewing and managing trial candidate databases
- Educating potential trial subjects and partners about our trials
- Schedule trial subject appointments and serve as the subject liaison to Clinical Research Coordinators
- Managing recruitment campaigns
- Participate in health fairs
QUALIFICATIONS – MUSTS:
- Fluent in Spanish
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
QUALIFICATIONS – ADVANTAGE:
- Sales or outreach background
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Clinical research background
- Connection to liver disease or diabetes in any way
- Understanding of research protocols and inclusion/exclusion criteria
WHAT WE OFFER
- You will get a competitive compensation package, in line with your qualifications and experience.
- Top of the line health and dental coverage
- Pension plan
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Energetic, positive company culture
JUST SO YOU KNOW
Successful candidates must have a valid driver’s license, be willing to travel on the job and must currently be living in or be willing to relocate themselves close to our location.
This job requires a self-starter, entrepreneurial type of person.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send us through Indeed:
- Your CV
- Optional: a short cover letter summarizing why you think you have great potential for this job and how does this job fit in with your medium/long term goals (personal and professional goals).
- Fill out the assessment you receive from us through Indeed
Central Los Angeles, CA
Job Title: Recruitment Specialist / Liver Disease Community Liaison
Work Hours: M-F 7:30-4:00 with occasional evening or weekend events
February 4th, 2019